Looking for an alternative to the traditional company gathering?
Sno-King Ice Arenas can create a fun and unique outing for your group! Whether you're looking for team building, celebrating the holidays or a special occasion, or just to take a break from the everyday routine.
We offer you a chance to reward your employees by hosting a private party in our facility. We have multiple options for small to large groups. You can rent the ice for a big event, or bring a small group to our public sessions. If your group is alittle unsure of ice skating why not play broomball? No ice skating is required as everyone is in sneakers!
We want to make your event a success so we will provide you with your own event co-ordinator that will customize your gathering to make your event the most memorable yet!
We have multiple party and meeting rooms and best of all we will take care of the set up and clean up. We will also accomodate your food and drink requests.
Celebrate with us! We offer the following birthday party packages:
* Groups/parties are not permitted to bring in outside food/drinks (pizzas, cakes, party trays etc) unless a party room has been rented
Renton (425) 254-8750 Kirkland (425) 821-7133
|Looking for a fantastic team building experience?|
Sno-King Ice Arenas offers broomball to any group looking for a fun way to build relationships and develop team skills. Broomball is a GREAT way to have fun with Church Groups, Co-workers, Friends and Family!
You Don't even need to know how to skate, because its played in street shoes!
How to Play Broomball
Broomball is a game played on an ice rink. The game is a cross between ice hockey and soccer. Each team’s objective is to score as many goals in the net as possible. Here are the steps for playing broomball.
1. We have over 50 broomsticks available for your enjoyment. Groups can be as little as 6-8 or as many as 50. Start by splitting your teams in half…most groups will have six people per team on an ice rink at a time. There will be five people playing on the ice and one goalie per team. Each team starts off on the side of their own net in order to defend it, and then shoots for the far net.
2. Wear appropriate clothing and gear. You’ll need a helmet, layered clothing and clean tennis shoes. (we have helmets available if need be) Dirt on your shoes can ruin the ice. Leave your spikes at home. They are not allowed on the ice. Each team should wear similarly colored shirts.
3. Play 20 to 25 minutes per half with a five-minute halftime. The referee can act as time keeper. Determine how long the half will be before you begin. Most groups rent the ice for one hour.
4. Use your stick or broom properly. The broom is used to shoot and pass the regulation ball. The broom should remain below the waist. Hold on to the broom. Throwing your broom is not only against the rules, but dangerous.
5. Shoot for the opponents net and score. The team with the most goals wins!
6. We have groups of both young kids and adults playing broomball! This is also a great event for team building!
Rules & Warnings
Broomball Common Questions
How many people can we have in our group? 6-50
Is a party room included in the Broomball ice rental? A party room can be rented with your broomball rental for an additional $50
How many people can we fit in the party room?
How long can the ice be rented for and how long can the party room be rented for? The ice rental is based on one hour. The party room can be rented by the hour as well.
Can we bring food into the party room? Yes
How much does it cost? The cost of the small ice rental for one hour broomball game in Renton is $200 includes equipment and ice. The large ice in Renton and in Kirkland can also be rented. Call for pricing 425-254-8750