How should I dress my child for class?
-Warm clothes (pants, sweatshirt but not ski suits)
-Gloves (not mittens)
-One pair of thin socks
-Helmets Recommended for all beginners
-For the first time skater, figure skates are easier to learn in because the longer at blade provides the skater with more stability.
What happens on the first day of class?
-Skaters should arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the start of class.
-Proceed to the registration table for class card
-Pick up skates at skate rental counter.
All classes meet instructors off ice the first day of class.
How much does it cost? and what is included?
7 Week Basic Skills Pre-Basic 1 – Pre Freeskate, and Adult 1-3
Freeskate 1-4 – Fees vary based off number of weeks in each quarterly series
- Thirty minute lesson once a week for 7 weeks.
- Pre Basic 1 -Pre-Freeskate & Adult 1-3
- -Rental Skates during group lesson time.
- -Practice time for registered skaters following class.
Program fees are NON-REFUNDABLE NO Credits, Refunds, or Make-up classes will be issued for classes missed due to personal reasons. A credit will be issued when a medical excuse is presented and accompanied by a doctor’s note.
How do I register?
- Online registrations use credit cards only.
- Registrations using checks or cash can be made please email
for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions