Learn to Skate COVID Protocols
Everyone who enters the building must wear a mask and participants MUST leave masks on while skating!
· Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your class start time. This is especially important to ensure adequate time for sign-in, putting skates on and to meet your instructor. Do not arrive late.
· Sign-in will be done inside the arena.
· After sign-in, you will be directed into the building and to your pre-designated socially distanced chair.
· If rental skates were requested:
o The use of rental skates is included in your registration
o The size rental skates requested will be waiting for you at your pre-designated chair. If they are the incorrect size, please let the sign-in staff know and they will have the correct size sent to you
o To ensure the health and safety of our staff, parent/guardians ONLY will be allowed to tie a skater’s skates
· At the conclusion of class, skaters will be directed to return to their designated chair. Rental skates are to be left at your chair and NOT brought to the Skate Rental Counter.
Additional COVID Protocols:
*Class sizes will be kept to a maximum of 5 skaters to 1 coach unless an assistant is assigned to the class. Please note under normal conditions class sizes can go up to 12 skaters.
*In an effort to keep SnoKing RENTON staff safe there is a strict no contact policy. All skaters registered for group classes MUST be able to maneuver, stand and skate on their own with no help required from their coach. The only exception is for the Family Introduction class, in which case the parent/guardian MUST be able to maneuver, stand and skate on their own and will be the one to hand hold their beginner skaters when needed.
*To help facilitate social distancing most class start times will be staggered by 15-minutes.